Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Hasan Badday, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Irvine, CA. Dr. Badday completed a residency at National Rehabilitation Hospital / Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Pacific Pain and Regenerative Medicine and is affiliated with Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Badday is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Poznan University Medical Science, Poland, Medical School
- Interventional Pain Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- National Rehabilitation Hospital / Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Grady Hosp-Morehouse Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Badday?
I am so grateful for Dr. Badday and his knowledge and ongoing pursuit of stem cell therapies. Stem cell treatments are the future of medicine. It will eliminate may joint replacements and spine surgeries with simple injections. I have facet joint arthritis in my spine and he injected these joints with cord blood stem cells and exosomes 9 weeks ago and I have gone from a level 7 pain to a level 2 and still improving each week. I highly recommend trying stem cell treatments before doing any joint replacements. Susan M, Aesthetic RN
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Badday has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Badday frequently treats Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury), Chronic Neck Pain, and Fibromyalgia.
Dr. Badday's office is located at 16405 Sand Canyon Ave Ste 215, Irvine, CA 92618. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Badday speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Regional Hospital