Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dod accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harvinder Dod, MD is a cardiology specialist in El Dorado, AR. Dr. Dod completed a residency at Mc Keesport Hosp/upmc. He currently practices at Heart & Vascular Institute of South Arkansas and is affiliated with Medical Center Of South Arkansas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dod is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Mc Keesport Hosp/upmc, Residency Hospital
- Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Rajasthan University, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart & Vascular Institute of South Arkansas
Medical Center of South Arkansas700 W Grove St, El Dorado, AR 71730 Existing Patients: (870) 875-5540
Magnolia Hospital Medical Ctr
Magnolia Hospital101 Hospital Dr, Magnolia, AR 71753 Existing Patients: (870) 235-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dod?
Saved my husband s life.he has put four stents in .great results!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dod frequently treats Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Dod's office is located at 700 W Grove St, El Dorado, AR 71730. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dod has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical Center Of South Arkansas
- Ouachita County Medical Center