Dr. Harvey Schefsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schefsky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Harvey Schefsky, MD is a family medicine specialist in Deland, FL. Dr. Schefsky completed a residency at Us Naval Hospital. He currently practices at Mark S. Davids Dpm. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Us Naval Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Ohio State University, Medical School — 1968
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School — 1963
- Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1962
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mark S. Davids Dpm850 N Stone St, Deland, FL 32720 Existing Patients: (386) 424-1584
Volusia Medical Center LLC161 N Causeway Ste A, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169 Existing Patients: (386) 424-1584
Volusia Medical Center of Daytona PA575 N Clyde Morris Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 Existing Patients: (386) 424-1584
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schefsky?
Dr Schefsky is a great family physician. He has cared for my family for over 2 years, since we moved back to Florida. He takes time to listen, and is very thorough in his evaluations and treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schefsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schefsky frequently treats Overweight, Obesity, and Malaise and Fatigue.
Dr. Schefsky's office is located at 850 N Stone St, Deland, FL 32720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schefsky speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Schefsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.