Dr. Medicine has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harvey Medicine, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hiram, GA. Dr. Medicine completed a residency at Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Ateet Patel MD and is affiliated with Wellstar Cobb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Medicine is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- U Minn Hosps, Internship Hospital
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ateet Patel MD
Ateet Patel MD144 Bill Carruth Pkwy Ste 4200, Hiram, GA 30141 Existing Patients: (678) 324-4444
Jennifer Giuseffi, MD | Wellstar Cardiovascular Medicine
Jennifer Giuseffi, MD | Wellstar Cardiovascular Medicine3747 Roswell Road Wellstar Ste 101-213, Marietta, GA 30062 Existing Patients: (770) 321-3490
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Medicine?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harvey Medicine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Medicine's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Medicine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Medicine frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Medicine's office is located at 144 Bill Carruth Pkwy Ste 4200, Hiram, GA 30141. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital