Dr. Harvey Levy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Harvey Levy, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Levy completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Genetics & Genomics and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1968
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1966
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1965
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1962
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1961
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Genetics & Genomics
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Genetics & Genomics300 Longwood Ave Fl 5, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (857) 218-4637
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levy frequently treats Genetic Diseases, Genetic Fetal Risks, and Genetic Testing.
Dr. Levy's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave Fl 5, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital