Click here to compare with other Gastroenterology Specialists.
Dr. Harvey Phillips, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Fernandina Beach, FL. Dr. Phillips completed a residency at Georgetown University. He currently practices at Borland Groover and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Nassau. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phillips is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Jewish Hosp of Cincinnati, Internship Hospital
- Indiana University-School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- LSU, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Georgetown University, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Indiana University, Medical School — 1997
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fernandina Beach Office1348 S 18th St Ste 100, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034 Existing Patients: (904) 261-0878
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phillips?
I had my first colonoscopy yesterday; I was admittedly nervous; Dr. Harvey put my mind at ease; I’m extremely grateful for having a skilled, caring Dr. I would recommend him to everyone, thanks Dr. Phillips
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Phillips has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Phillips frequently treats Esophageal Disorders, Anal & Rectal Disorders, and Liver Disease.
Dr. Phillips' office is located at 1348 S 18th St Ste 100, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center Nassau
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick