Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Harsukh Savalia, MD
Dr. Harsukh Savalia, MD is
- American Osteopathic Academy of Addiction Medicine, Other Education — 2017
- Standford Univ School of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA / HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Gulbarga University / Government Medical College, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Karnatak Medical College, Medical School — 1979
- Virani Science College, Rajkot, Gujarat, India, Undergraduate School — 1973
- M. G. Science Institute, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Inida, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Magellan Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Punjabi
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Harsukh Savalia, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Savalia's profile.
Dr. Savalia in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Savalia's office is located at 18000 Studebaker Rd Ste 700 Cerritos, CA 90703. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Savalia is able to speak Gujarati, Hindi and Punjabi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Savalia provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Harsukh Savalia, MD is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC and LAC + USC Medical Center.
- Keck Hospital of USC
- LAC + USC Medical Center
Get Well Psychiatry
Get Well Psychiatry18000 Studebaker Rd Ste 700, Cerritos, CA 90703 (562) 304-6186