Call (804) 544-2564 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Harsimran Saini, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Saini completed a residency at Boston University. He currently practices at Virginia Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Parham Doctors' Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saini is board certified in Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Vcu School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Virginia Commonwealth University/Medical College Of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Boston University, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Virginia Commonwealth University - Biochemistry and Biophysics, Other Education — 2005
- George Mason University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Cardiovascular Specialists
VCS - Forest Medical Plaza7611 Forest Ave Ste 100, Richmond, VA 23229 Existing Patients: (804) 544-2564
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saini?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harsimran Saini, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saini's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saini accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saini frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Saini's office is located at 7611 Forest Ave Ste 100, Richmond, VA 23229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saini has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital