Dr. Vyas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harsha Vyas, MD is a oncology specialist in Dublin, GA. Dr. Vyas completed a residency at East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine. He currently practices at Cancer Center of Middle Georgia and is affiliated with Fairview Park Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vyas is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Wake Forest University, Fellowship Hospital
- East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Center of Middle Georgia
Cancer Center of Middle Georgia2400 Bellevue Rd Ste 26, Dublin, GA 31021 Existing Patients: (478) 272-8266
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vyas?
Highly Trained and knowledgeable Physician with excellent patient rapport. Explains medical condition and treatment very clearly for me to make the best possible decision. I would recommend Dr. Vyas to anyone seeking top notch cancer care. Best of all, he is close to home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harsha Vyas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vyas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vyas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vyas frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Vyas' office is located at 2400 Bellevue Rd Ste 26, Dublin, GA 31021. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fairview Park Hospital
- Washington County Regional Medical Center