Call (702) 941-1866 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Harsha Mulchandani, MD is a nephrology specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Mulchandani completed a residency at U Rochester. She currently practices at Kantor Nephrology Consultants and is affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mulchandani is board certified in Nephrology.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- U Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1999
- U Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Pune / Armed Forces Medical College, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mulchandani?
I am a patient of Dr H Mulchandani since 2002 , she diagnosed me for chronic kidney disease called Glomerular disease she referred me to a Transplant program last August of 2015 and i got listed last August of 2016 . I got kidney offered last Dec 22,2016 now i am a transplant recipient. Me and my family were greatfull to Dr Mulchandani. She take cares all her patients I recommend her 100 percent
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mulchandani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harsha Mulchandani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mulchandani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mulchandani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mulchandani frequently treats Acute Kidney Failure, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Acidosis.
Dr. Mulchandani's office is located at 3150 North Tenaya Way Ste 110, Las Vegas, NV 89128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mulchandani speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
Kantor Nephrology Consultants
Nevada Kidney Disease and Hypertension Center
Nevada Kidney Disease and Hypertension Center2545 South Bruce St Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV 89169 Existing Patients: (702) 941-4807
- 4 1750 East Desert Inn Rd Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV 89169 Existing Patients: (702) 941-5189