Call (904) 773-4126 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Harsh Dangaria, MD
Make an Appointment(904) 773-4275
Dr. Harsh Dangaria, MD is a pain management specialist in Orange Park, FL. Dr. Dangaria completed a residency at Brooklyn Hospital Center in New York. He currently practices at Physician Partners of America and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital. Dr. Dangaria is board certified in Addiction Medicine.
Physician Partners of America
- Brooklyn Hospital Center in New York, Fellowship Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center in New York, Residency Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- St. Georgeâ€™s University School of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Wisconsin-Parkside, Undergraduate School
- University Of Edinburgh College Of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine, Other Education
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dangaria?
I was very impressed with Dr. Dangaria. Not only he has a very pleasant bedside manner but he is extremely knowledgeable and experienced.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Camden
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dangaria has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harsh Dangaria, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dangaria's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dangaria accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dangaria frequently treats Ankylosing Spondylitis, Arthritis, and Arthritis of the Ankle.
Dr. Dangaria's office is located at 2021 Kingsley Ave Ste 109, Orange Park, FL 32073. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dangaria speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.