Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harsh Patel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. He currently practices at Warren Clinic Cardiology and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The Methodist Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Warren Clinic Cardiology
Warren Clinic Cardiology6151 S Yale Ave Ste 1304, Tulsa, OK 74136 Existing Patients: (918) 494-5300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
Great Cardiologist! I had a heart valve problem and Dr. Patel replaced my valve and now I'm feeling better than I have in years! I feel like I could go for another 20 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harsh Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 6151 S Yale Ave Ste 1304, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital