Dr. Harry Staszewski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Staszewski's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Harry Staszewski, MD is a hematology specialist in Port Jefferson Station, NY. Dr. Staszewski completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at North Shore Hematologyoncology Associates PC and is affiliated with Mather Hospital - Main. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Staszewski is board certified in Hematology.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer and Allie, Fellowship Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Yale University, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Shore Hematologyoncology Associates PC49 Nesconset Hwy, Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776 Existing Patients: (631) 751-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Staszewski?
Well recommended gives a lot of attention to the patient
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Staszewski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Staszewski frequently treats Hemophilia, Anemia, and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Staszewski's office is located at 49 Nesconset Hwy, Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Staszewski speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Staszewski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mather Hospital - Main
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- Saint Charles Hospital