Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. Harry Lee, MD
Dr. Harry Lee, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lee completed a residency at NYU Medical Center. He currently practices at Anna Kremer, MD and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- NYU Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- NYU Langone Medical Center|NYU Langone Medical Center|NYU Medical Center|NYU Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- NYU Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1990
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
After my gynecologist of over 25 years Dr. Howard Balick (who was THE gold standard of doctors) retired, it took me a while to find Dr. Lee. He is truly in the same class. Dr. Lee is patient, caring, thorough, kind and most importantly LISTENS to his patients. If if was not for Dr. Lee and his office (along with Dr. Jew), my stage 1 breast cancer would have been missed. Dr. Lee works in partnership with you for your total health and well being. You leave his office never feeling talked AT.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Vaginal Delivery and VBAC, High Risk Pregnancy, and Fetal Ultrasound.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 200 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.