Dr. Harry Pantelides, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Astoria, NY. He currently practices at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pantelides is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Spanish, Greek, English
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pantelides?
Harry is did a great job helping me with what turned out to be a serious problem with my vocal cords. I'm grateful that my voice and my health is back to 100%. I can't say enough to truly express my gratitude for the care that I was given.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Queens