Dr. Harry Moulis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moulis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Harry Moulis, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Ormond Beach, FL. Dr. Moulis completed a residency at Orlando Regl Med Center. He currently practices at Borland Groover and is affiliated with Adventhealth Daytona Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moulis is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Hospital St Raphael/Waterbury H, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Orlando Regl Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Orlando Regl Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- University Of South Florida, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- American Pioneer
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Borland Groover Ormond Beach305 Clyde Morris Blvd Ste 270, Ormond Beach, FL 32174 Existing Patients: (386) 671-6111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moulis?
Dr. Moulis is a doctor who cares about the patient well being and provides in delicate detail the results of any test he performs. After providing the patient with the results he carefully lay out a plan for your treatment that he believes will on the road to improve or correct your health. He is a very compassionate person when explaining any and all details of your health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moulis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moulis frequently treats Esophageal Disorders and Gastrointestinal Disorders.
Dr. Moulis' office is located at 305 Clyde Morris Blvd Ste 270, Ormond Beach, FL 32174. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moulis speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Moulis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Daytona Beach
- Halifax Health Medical Center