Dr. Harry Morris, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Morris' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Harry Morris, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Morris completed a residency at Wilford Hall United States Airforce Base Medical Center. He currently practices at Advanced Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi St. Francis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morris is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital
- Wilford Hall United States Airforce Base Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Medical School
- Wilford Hall Usaf Med, Other Education — 1988
- University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School, Other Education — 1986
- Shands Hosp-Va Gainesville-U Fla, Other Education — 1985
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Wake Forest University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morris?
Went very smooth and on time. Explained my situation so it was understandable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Morris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Morris frequently treats Hand & Wrist Surgery and Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Morris' office is located at 2778 N Webb Rd, Wichita, KS 67226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Morris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
- Kansas Surgery and Recovery Center
- William Newton Hospital