Call (316) 333-2069 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Harry Morris, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Morris completed a residency at Wilford Hall United States Airforce Base Medical Center. He currently practices at Advanced Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morris is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Wilford Hall United States Airforce Base Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Wilford Hall Usaf Med, Other Education — 1988
- University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School, Other Education — 1986
- Shands Hosp-Va Gainesville-U Fla, Other Education — 1985
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Wake Forest University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Orthopaedic Associates
Advanced Orthopaedic Associates, PA2778 N Webb Rd, Wichita, KS 67226 Existing Patients: (316) 333-2069
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morris?
Dr. Morris and his entire staff were fantastic. They took lots of time to explain exactly was wrong and what they would be able to do to fix it. I really appreciated being treating with respect and understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harry Morris, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Morris' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Morris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Morris frequently treats Hand & Wrist Surgery and Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Morris' office is located at 2778 N Webb Rd, Wichita, KS 67226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Morris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Wesley Medical Center
- Wesley Woodlawn Hospital and ER
- Ascension Via Christi Hospital St. Francis
- Kansas Surgery and Recovery Center