Dr. McCoy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harry McCoy, MD is a hematology specialist in Blacksburg, VA. Dr. McCoy completed a residency at University Of Florida. He currently practices at Blue Ridge Cancer Care and is affiliated with Carilion Giles Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCoy is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Florida, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Florida, Residency Hospital
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Pyramid Life
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Blue Ridge Cancer Care
Blue Ridge Cancer Care-Blacksburg2600 Research Center Dr Ste A, Blacksburg, VA 24060 Existing Patients: (540) 381-5291
Blue Ridge Cancer Center
Blue Ridge Cancer Center2013 Jefferson St Sw, Roanoke, VA 24014 Existing Patients: (540) 982-0237
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCoy?
Interested in me. Explaining my questions so I understood his answers. Will miss him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harry McCoy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McCoy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCoy accepts your insurance.
Dr. McCoy frequently treats Myeloproliferative Disorders, Myelodysplastic Syndromes, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. McCoy's office is located at 2600 Research Center Dr Ste A, Blacksburg, VA 24060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McCoy speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carilion Giles Community Hospital
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Lewisgale Hospital Montgomery
- Lewisgale Hospital Pulaski
- Lewisgale Medical Center