Dr. Matelski has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harry Matelski, MD is a oncology specialist in Fairhaven, MA. Dr. Matelski completed a residency at Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Hematology-Internal Medicine Deaconess Hosp, Hematology-Internal Medicine Hltheast Tch Hp-Allentown Hp, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Southcoast Health Center for Cancer Care and is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Matelski is board certified in Hematology.
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Hematology-Internal Medicine Deaconess Hosp, Hematology-Internal Medicine Hltheast Tch Hp-Allentown Hp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Allentown General Hospital Pa, Internship Hospital
- Boston VA Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- New England Deaconess, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southcoast Health Center for Cancer Care
Southcoast Health Center for Cancer Care206 MILL RD, Fairhaven, MA 02719 Existing Patients: (508) 973-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matelski?
For six years, this amazing Dr. Has been keeping me alive. No have Stage I V MBC . His expertise and dedication to his patients is beyond my comprehension. I am greatful to him and all dedicated staff for without them, I don't know where I would be.!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harry Matelski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Matelski's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Matelski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matelski frequently treats Anemia, Bone Cancer, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Matelski's office is located at 206 MILL RD, Fairhaven, MA 02719. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Charlton Memorial Hospital