Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Harry Cohen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at Saint Vincent Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Cardiomedical Assoc. Ltd. and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Cardiology.
- Saint Vincent Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Saint Vincent Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
Incredible Dr!!!! Literally went above and beyond the call of duty when receiving my blood work. Tracked me down, called over 6 times to reach me, talked to the Drs at the ER and then called and checked on me. It is the best care I've ever experienced from a Dr and I'm forever grateful. Very good, compassionate, and kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cohen frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Chest Pain, and Malaise and Fatigue.
Dr. Cohen's office is located at 2800 N Sheridan Rd Ste 100, Chicago, IL 60657. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cohen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago
- Evanston Hospital
- Swedish Hospital