Dr. Harry Kanter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kanter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Harry Kanter, MD is a cardiology specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Kanter completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Tidewater Physicians Multispecialty Group and is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kanter is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Washington Univ Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kanter?
Dr. Kanter is an amazing guy. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my pacemaker needs. He’s always done what’s right by me. Dave his assistant is a cool guy who will go above and beyond. I can call any weekday and Dave will take the time to answer questions or run something past Dr. Kanter. I really appreciate all the hard work and attention I get from everyone there. Oh... I didn’t forget you Patty. Patty is the practice P.A. and she’s wonderful as well ! Thanks for making me feel better !
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kanter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kanter frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kanter's office is located at 6275 E Virginia Beach Blvd Ste 200, Norfolk, VA 23502. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kanter speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kanter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital