Dr. Giles has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harold Giles, MD is a nephrology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Giles completed a residency at Baptist Health System. He currently practices at Nephrology Associates PC and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Giles is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Baptist Health System, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giles?
I have been a patient of his for over 7 years . And he has always been very kind and took time out with me. And explained everything to me about my condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harold Giles, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Giles' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Giles accepts your insurance.
Dr. Giles frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Acidosis, and Proteinuria.
Dr. Giles' office is located at 817 Princeton Ave Sw Ste 210, Birmingham, AL 35211. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center
- Medical West Main Campus
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Medical Center
- St. Vincent's Birmingham
- St. Vincent's East