Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Harry Lee, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Marshall U Sch Med. He currently practices at Montgomery Allergy and Asthma Associates and is affiliated with Jackson Hospital and Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lee is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University Of South Florida/All Children's Hospital/Tampa General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- U South Fla, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Marshall U Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Marshall University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1984
- ST. Georges University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- FAIRMONT STATE COLLEGE, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pediatric Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
He always explain your condition and makes you feel like a person not just another patient
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Pediatric Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Lee frequently treats the following conditions: Pollen Allergy, Allergic Rhinitis, and Asthma. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 1420 Narrow Lane Pkwy, Montgomery, AL 36111. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lee is able to speak German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lee provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Harry Lee, MD is affiliated with Jackson Hospital and Clinic.
Yes, Dr. Harry Lee, MD holds board certifications in Pediatrics.
Dr. Lee has over 40 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.4/5 for Dr. Harry Lee, MD. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Jackson Hospital and Clinic
Montgomery Allergy and Asthma Associates
Montgomery Allergy and Asthma Associates1420 Narrow Lane Pkwy, Montgomery, AL 36111 (334) 284-4196