Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Harry Lee, MD
Dr. Harry Lee, MD is
- University Of South Florida/All Children's Hospital/Tampa General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- U South Fla, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Marshall U Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Marshall University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1984
- ST. Georges University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- FAIRMONT STATE COLLEGE, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
He always explain your condition and makes you feel like a person not just another patient
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Harry Lee, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Lee's profile.
Dr. Lee in specializes in Allergy & Immunology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lee frequently treats the following conditions: Pollen Allergy, Allergic Rhinitis and Asthma. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 1420 Narrow Lane Pkwy Montgomery, AL 36111. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lee is able to speak German. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lee provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Harry Lee, MD is affiliated with Jackson Hospital and Clinic.
Yes, Dr. Harry Lee, MD holds board certification in Pediatrics.
Dr. Harry Lee, MD has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Jackson Hospital and Clinic
Montgomery Allergy and Asthma Associates
Montgomery Allergy and Asthma Associates1420 Narrow Lane Pkwy, Montgomery, AL 36111 (334) 284-4196