Dr. Harry Katz-Pollak, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Whitman, MA. Dr. Katz-Pollak completed a residency at Morristown Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Steward Medical Group Bridgwater Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Katz-Pollak is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Steward Medical Group Bridgwater Internal Medicine
Steward Med Grp Brdgwtr Int Md312 Bedford St, Whitman, MA 02382 Existing Patients: (781) 792-6000
- Hartford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- U Conn Med Ctr/Mt Sinai Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Morristown Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Polyclin Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Sackler School Of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katz-Pollak?
Very attentive to your concerns. Very knowledgeable & stays up to date with current meds and tests. Nurse Patti is the best. Always contacts you with test results, and explains every little detail so that your understand everything.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center