Dr. Harrison Turner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Turner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Harrison Turner, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kingsport, TN. Dr. Turner completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at Harrison D Turner MD and is affiliated with Holston Valley Medical Center. Dr. Turner is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harrison D Turner MD3425 PARKCLIFF DR, Kingsport, TN 37664 Existing Patients: (423) 246-3823
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Turner?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Turner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Turner frequently treats Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders, Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Syncope.
Dr. Turner's office is located at 3425 PARKCLIFF DR, Kingsport, TN 37664. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Turner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holston Valley Medical Center