Dr. Harris Hawk, MD is a interventional radiology specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Hawk completed a residency at University Of Virginia Hospital. He currently practices at Tennessee Interventional and Imaging Associates and is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hawk is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Tennessee Interventional and Imaging Associates
Tennessee Interventional and Imaging Associates975 E 3rd St, Chattanooga, TN 37403 Existing Patients: (423) 778-7234
- MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF SC, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Virginia Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University Of Virginia Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2006
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Alliant Health Plans
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Peach State Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hawk?
Dr Hawk and the staff at Erlanger Hospital were both professional and personable. Truly appreciate the care of which I received. I would highly recommend Dr Hawk and the Erlanger staff ...
- Erlanger Medical Center