Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bering accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harriet Bering, MD is a hematology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Bering completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. She currently practices at Mhg Physician Services California Inc. and is affiliated with Beverly Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bering is board certified in Hematology.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Affil H, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Affil H, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mhg Physician Services California Inc.133 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 421-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bering?
I would highly recommend Dr Bering as a physician, I have been seeing her for 3/12 years, and have now completed treatment. Dr Bering has demonstrated her expertise in her field, listened to my concerns and generally cares about her patients. Many times she contacted me at night after office hours to respond to any health concerns or questions I had.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bering frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Bering's office is located at 133 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bering speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bering has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beverly Hospital