Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bajwa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paul Bajwa, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Bajwa completed a residency at University of Medicine and Dentistry. He currently practices at Nebraska Heart Institute and is affiliated with Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Bajwa is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Henry Ford Hospital - Interventional Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Michigan - Congestive Heart Failure, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Medicine and Dentistry, Residency Hospital
- Trenton Affiliated Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bajwa?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bajwa frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bajwa's office is located at 7500 S 91st St, Lincoln, NE 68526. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bajwa speaks Bengali and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bajwa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth