Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (201) 254-7618, and for other questions, call (201) 928-2300.
Dr. Haroon Faraz, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Teaneck, NJ. He currently practices at HUMCCP and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Faraz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Rhode Island Hosp/Brown U Med Sch, Other Education — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Humccp400 Frank W Burr Blvd Fl 2, Teaneck, NJ 07666 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Faraz?
I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Faraz attend to me when I had a major heart attack in Oct of 2019. His attention to my needs were absolutely amazing. He is not only an extremely adept doctor, but his bedside manner is non judgmental, very interesting, as well as educational. He also suggested that I go into a focus group with Dr. Landers, another fantastic doctor. I am always put at ease with any questions which may arise. I trust him implicitly, to the point where my sister is now seeing him on my recommendation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Faraz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Haroon Faraz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Faraz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Faraz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Faraz frequently treats Impella Device, Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Faraz's office is located at 400 Frank W Burr Blvd Fl 2, Teaneck, NJ 07666. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Faraz speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hoboken University Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center