Dr. Haroon Chaudhry, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Fairfield, OH. Dr. Chaudhry completed a residency at Georgetown University Chief Resident. He currently practices at Apex Eye and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chaudhry is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Louisiana State University Health Science Center - New Orleans, LA, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Georgetown University Chief Resident, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Georgetown University/ Washington Hospital Center - Washington, D.C., Residency Hospital — 2010
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center, Dearborn, Mi, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, University Of Medicine & Dentistry Of New Jersey, Medical School — 2006
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chaudhry?
I came in with my vision impaired and Dr. Chaudhry has worked diligently, kindly, and effectively to get my vision back to normal. Very happy with all aspects of my care
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Trihealth Evendale Hospital