Dr. Harold Smith, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Smith completed a residency at University Of Mississippi Med Center. He currently practices at Neurology and is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Neurology10310 The Grove Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70836 (225) 761-5200
Ochsner Health Center - O'Neal
Neurology16777 Medical Center Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70816 (866) 624-7637
- University Of Mississippi Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Univ Of Miss, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- University of Arkansas, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
I saw Dr. Smith in 2007. A friend recommended him. He removed a tumor from my brain. The surgery was done on Friday afternoon and I was home Sunday afternoon. He’s brilliant. He continued my care for 9 years, checking to make sure the tumor had not grown back. The last visit I had with him, he was going over the mri and discovered a mass in my throat. He called me before I arrived home, I had already left his office, and sent me to see an ent immediately. You won’t find a better surgeon. We will miss him in Texas.
- Covenant Medical Center
- Grace Medical Center
- University Medical Center