Dr. Harold Pine, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Galveston, TX. Dr. Pine completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at and is affiliated with University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pine is board certified in Otolaryngology.
University of Texas Medical Branch Department of Otolaryngology301 University Blvd, Galveston, TX 77555 (409) 772-2702
- Great Ormond St Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Rush Med Coll, Medical School — 1995
- University of Iowa, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pine?
My only complaint is that he loses name badges in the Smithsonian Museum of American History.
- University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston