Dr. Richter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harold Richter, MD is a hematology specialist in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Richter completed a residency at Booth Meml Med Ctr. He currently practices at LYNN CANCER INSTITUTE and is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Richter is board certified in Hematology.
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Booth Meml Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Nyu-Ny Va Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Nyu-Ny Va Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1983
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1982
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lynn Cancer Institute
Lynn Cancer Institute701 Nw 13th St Fl 2, Boca Raton, FL 33486 Existing Patients: (561) 955-6400
Center of Hematology Oncology
The Center for Hematology Oncology6282 Linton Blvd, Delray Beach, FL 33484 Existing Patients: (561) 495-8307
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richter?
Important message for Dr. Richter. I am a long-time patient for whom he has been prescribing Hydroxyurea. However, the Walmart pharmacy where I obtain prescriptions just told me they can no longer fill my prescriptions because the manufacturer no longer makes this product. Please have Dr. Richter advise me what I should do as I need my precription. Thanks, Helen Brower, 561-638-1268.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harold Richter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Richter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Richter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richter frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Richter's office is located at 701 Nw 13th St Fl 2, Boca Raton, FL 33486. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Delray Medical Center