Call (702) 870-2099 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Harold Naiman, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Naiman completed a residency at Children's Hospital. He currently practices at Healthcare Partners and is affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Naiman is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Medicine and Dentistry, Medical School
- Altius Health Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- California Field Ironworkers Trust Fund
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Great West Life
- Health Plan of Nevada
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Principal Financial Group
- Railroad Medicare
- Sierra Health and Life
- Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
- Teachers Health Trust
- United American Insurance Company
- United Healthcare
- Universal Health Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Healthcare Partners2650 N Tenaya Way Ste 308, Las Vegas, NV 89128 Existing Patients: (702) 870-2099
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Naiman?
What a great doctor! My kid loves Doctor Naiman and his office staff was great too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Naiman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harold Naiman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Naiman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Naiman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Naiman frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Acute Tonsillitis.
Dr. Naiman's office is located at 2650 N Tenaya Way Ste 308, Las Vegas, NV 89128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Naiman speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, San Martin Campus
- MountainView Hospital