Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (985) 240-9091, and for other questions, call (504) 391-7670.
Dr. Harold Stokes, MD
New Patient(318) 855-2928
Dr. Harold Stokes, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Terrytown, LA. Dr. Stokes completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital, Orthopaedic Residency. He currently practices at LMG, LLC and is affiliated with St. Charles Parish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stokes is board certified in Hand Surgery.
The Bone and Joint Clinic2600 Belle Chasse Hwy, Terrytown, LA 70056 Call
- General Surgery of the Hand - Derby, England General Surgery of the Hand, New Orleans, Fellowship Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital, Orthopaedic Residency, Residency Hospital
- Los Angeles County General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University of California, Irvine School of Medicine, Medical School
- Current with CME annually, Other Education — 2014
- Occidental College, Undergraduate School — 1958
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stokes?
- St. Charles Parish Hospital
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Ochsner Saint Anne General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harold Stokes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stokes' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stokes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stokes frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Hands, Hand Fracture , and Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers) .
Dr. Stokes' office is located at 2600 Belle Chasse Hwy, Terrytown, LA 70056. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stokes speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Stokes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.