Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Friedman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harold Friedman, DO is a family medicine specialist in Livonia, MI. He currently practices at Livonia Family Physicians and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Friedman is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
- Martin Place Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Mi State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 1980
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- NGS CoreSource
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Livonia Family Physicians
Livonia Family Physicians PC17800 Newburgh Rd Ste 103, Livonia, MI 48152 Existing Patients: (734) 464-9540
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friedman?
He is a real life saver.He is honest and caring.He is a doctor because he genuinely love people and want to keep the healthy.He works all the time.He never says no to a patient if they need him.He is a outstanding man as well as a doctor.He is humble of all his accomplishments and he has taken his own funds to help his patients.My mom died because of doctor that was there only for the money.Dr Friedman restore my faith in medical profession.Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Friedman frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Polyuria, and Emphysema.
Dr. Friedman's office is located at 17800 Newburgh Rd Ste 103, Livonia, MI 48152. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Friedman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak