Dr. Harold Palevsky, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Palevsky completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Presbyterian Med Ctr Pul/Ccm and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Palevsky is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Presbyterian Med Ctr Pul/Ccm
Harron Lung Center3737 Market St Fl 10, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 662-8766
Penn Presbyterian Medical Center51 N 39th St, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 662-8766
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palevsky?
A local doctor- a so-called top cardiologist- had told me there was nothing that could be done for the diagnosis he had given me and the prognosis was dire. His diagnosis was correct- but thanks to Dr. Palevsky I am still here 16 years later. Thank goodness I was stubborn enough to not accept that prognosis and am still here to enjoy today.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center