Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Harold Hollander, DO
Dr. Harold Hollander, DO is
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Residency Director, Other Education — 2001
- Metro Health Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1989
- University of California At Irvine, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Health Net Federal Services
- Meridian Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
- Priority Health Choice, Inc.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hollander?
Dr. Hollander is the best Ear, Nose, and Throat Specialist. He's been my ENT since i was little and I'm 30 years old now. Yes, I would recommend Friends and Family to Dr. Hollander. 100% yes i would.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Harold Hollander, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Hollander's profile.
Dr. Hollander in specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hollander frequently treats the following conditions: Earwax Buildup, Vertigo and Dizziness. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hollander's office is located at 1179 East Paris Ave SE Ste 100 Grand Rapids, MI 49546. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Hollander provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Harold Hollander, DO is affiliated with University of Michigan Health - West.
Dr. Harold Hollander, DO has a star rating of 3.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- University of Michigan Health - West
Metro Health Ear, Nose and Throat
Metro Health Ear, Nose and Throat1179 East Paris Ave SE Ste 100, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 (616) 252-5760