Dr. Harold Gewirtz, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Stamford, CT. Dr. Gewirtz completed a residency at NYU Langone Medical Center. He currently practices at Stamford Ophthalmology L L C and is affiliated with Stamford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gewirtz is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Stamford Ophthalmology L L C70 Mill River St Ste Ll4d, Stamford, CT 06902 (203) 325-1381
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gewirtz?
Dr. Gewirtz is fantastic. I had my upper eye lids done in his office at the beginning of April. The surgery went incredibly well, and my results are outstanding. I not only look great, but I feel even better. once again couldn't be happier with my results and experience. If you are looking for a CREDIBLE, KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND RESPECTFUL plastic surgeon, I highly recommend scheduling a consultation with Harold. His office is easy to find, great parking, and very friendly staff.
- Stamford Hospital