Dr. Harold Shaw, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shaw's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Harold Shaw, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Shaw completed a residency at Duke University Eye Center. He currently practices at Jervey Eye Group PA and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shaw is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Duke University Eye Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Baylor Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School — 1973
- Davidson College, Undergraduate School — 1969
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shaw?
My daughter has been seeing Dr. Shaw since she was 11 years old. A routine eye exam at a local lenscrafters store noted her optic nerves appeared swollen. A total of five eye doctors later we still did not know why. Then we made an appointment with Dr. Shaw and he discovered a brain tumor. He ultimately saved her life. He is very caring and compassionate and a consummate professional. We are very fortunate to have him in our area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shaw accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shaw frequently treats Diplopia, Visual Field Defects, and Paralytic Strabismus.
Dr. Shaw's office is located at 1 Doctors Dr, Greenville, SC 29605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shaw has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Downtown