Dr. Harold Dauerman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dauerman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Harold Dauerman, MD is a cardiology specialist in South Burlington, VT. Dr. Dauerman completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center. He currently practices at Cardiology - Main Campus and is affiliated with University Of Vermont Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dauerman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Mass Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Med School Ma, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology - Main Campus
The University of Vermont Health Network University of Vermont Medical Center62 Tilley Dr, South Burlington, VT 05403 Existing Patients: (802) 847-4600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dauerman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dauerman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dauerman frequently treats Aortic Valve Surgery, Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary), and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR).
Dr. Dauerman's office is located at 62 Tilley Dr, South Burlington, VT 05403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dauerman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Vermont Medical Center