Dr. Carlson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harold Carlson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Carlson completed a residency at Georgetown Medical Center. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carlson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Texas Heart Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carlson?
very good experience in n2012 was to the point, asked if i had questions and listened to them, must have done something right, i'm still walking around, do not see him very often, see dr at piedmont mountainside. thanks
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harold Carlson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carlson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carlson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carlson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Carlson's office is located at 275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 300, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Hospital