Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (973) 833-1775.
Dr. Harold Brem, MD
Dr. Harold Brem, MD is a general surgery specialist in Newark, NJ. Dr. Brem completed a residency at Oh State University Hospital. They currently practice at NBIMC Wound Care Hyperbaric Chamber and are affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. They accept multiple insurance plans.
- Oh State University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Health Science Center Brooklyn, Residency Hospital
- GENEVA GENERAL HOSPITAL / MARION S WHELAN SCHOOL OF NURSING, Medical School — 1987
- Oxford Health Plans
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brem?
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harold Brem, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brem's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brem accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brem frequently treats Burn Injuries, Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), and Varicose Veins.
Dr. Brem's office is located at 201 Lyons Ave Ste L3, Newark, NJ 07112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brem has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
NBIMC Wound Care Hyperbaric Chamber
NBIMC Wound Care Hyperbaric Chamber201 Lyons Ave Ste L3, Newark, NJ 07112 Existing Patients: (973) 833-1775