Dr. Harold Woodcome, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in North Kingstown, RI. Dr. Woodcome completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Retina Consultants and is affiliated with The Miriam Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
North Kingstown1130 Ten Rod Rd Ste F104, North Kingstown, RI 02852 Existing Patients: (401) 274-5844
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Boston Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woodcome?
- The Miriam Hospital