Dr. Franch has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harold Franch, MD is a nephrology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Franch completed a residency at University Of Texas Sw Medical Center. He currently practices at Emory University School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Franch is board certified in Nephrology.
- University Of Texas Sw Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Parkland Health And Hospital System, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Parkland Health And Hospital System, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Harvard College, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory University School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology1365 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 778-5380
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Franch?
Dr Franch is very interested in my health, he answers all my questions and more, I feel very comfortable in telling him what is important with my health and he always responds to my satisfaction. His staff is sub par, had the worst experience: there is no follow up with call backs leaving urgent messages, still waiting for his nurse to call back ( 3 months ago) with a referral to see a Urologists. Whomever staffs his department should reevaluate their performance. Thank you
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harold Franch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Franch's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Franch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Franch frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Calcium Metabolism Disorders, and Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Franch's office is located at 1365 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown