Dr. Brar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harjeet Brar, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Bakersfield, CA. Dr. Brar completed a residency at North Shore & LIJ Medical Centers. He currently practices at Premier Urgent Care and is affiliated with Bakersfield Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 2006, Fellowship Hospital
- Univ Of Mississippi Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Punjab University / Guru Govind Singh Medical College, Medical School
- North Shore & LIJ Medical Centers, Residency Hospital — 2004
- North Shore & LIJ Medical Centers, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish, Urdu
Premier Urgent Care
Premier Urgent Care5401 White Ln, Bakersfield, CA 93309 Existing Patients: (661) 735-8900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harjeet Brar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brar frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), and Dehydration.
Dr. Brar's office is located at 5401 White Ln, Bakersfield, CA 93309. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brar speaks Punjabi, Spanish, and Urdu. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital