Dr. Harish Iyer, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Suffolk, VA. Dr. Iyer completed a residency at Chief Resident, Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Gastrointestinal and Liver Specialists of Tidewater, PLLC and is affiliated with Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Iyer is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Gastrointestinal and Liver Specialists of Tidewater, PLLC
Gastrointestinal and Liver Specialists of Tidewater, PLLC5839 Harbour View Blvd Ste 200, Suffolk, VA 23435 Existing Patients: (757) 483-6100
Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, English
- University of Mumbai/King Edward Memorial Hospital And Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Medical School
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Chief Resident, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Other Education — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iyer?
Dr. Iyear is an exceptional doctor. He's very patient, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. Dr. Iyear explained the diagnosis in simple terms and allowed ample time for questions. We never felt rushed or hurried. We left with a clear understanding of the diagnosis and the treatment plan. On a scale of 1 to 10 Dr. Iyear is a 12.
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Obici Hospital