Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 524-4974, and for other questions, call (630) 933-2113.
Dr. Harish Shownkeen, MD
New Patient(630) 998-7447
Dr. Harish Shownkeen, MD is a neuroradiology specialist in New Lenox, IL. Dr. Shownkeen completed a residency at U Cincinnati. He currently practices at Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital1890 Silver Cross Blvd, New Lenox, IL 60451 Call
- University Of Illinois At Chicago, Fellowship Hospital
- U Cincinnati, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Tata Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Kasturba Med Coll Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shownkeen?
He is wonderful Dr he do it brain surgire in me and do it successufully i wait for other surgire if it is neccessary in 3 months it depends the results of the first surgire on october 3 they said in4 more weeks i have revision for now everything doing well thanks so much Dr Harish S.
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shownkeen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harish Shownkeen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shownkeen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shownkeen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shownkeen frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Spinal Compression Fracture Repair, and Brain Surgery.
Dr. Shownkeen's office is located at 1890 Silver Cross Blvd, New Lenox, IL 60451. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shownkeen speaks German, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.