Dr. Harish Ahuja, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ahuja's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Harish Ahuja, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Medford, WI. Dr. Ahuja completed a residency at State University Of New York At Buffalo. He currently practices at Aspirus Medford Hospital and is affiliated with Aspirus Medford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahuja is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- State University Of New York At Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Grant Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Health Plan
- Aspirus Network, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- Today's Options
- Universal American
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aspirus Medford Hospital
Hospitalists135 S Gibson St, Medford, WI 54451 Existing Patients: (715) 748-8100
Langlade Hospital Cancer Center
Aspirus Regional Cancer Center215 N 28th Ave, Wausau, WI 54401 Existing Patients: (715) 847-2866
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahuja?
Appreciated Dr Ahuja and his expertise on cancer treatment options. So thankful to have someone like him in our area Appreciate his staff in both Medford and Wausau.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahuja accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahuja frequently treats Stomach Diseases, Blood Disorders, and Gastrointestinal Diseases.
Dr. Ahuja's office is located at 135 S Gibson St, Medford, WI 54451. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahuja has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aspirus Medford Hospital
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital